1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivuston käyttöä, annat suostumuksesi evästeiden käytöllemme. Lue lisää.

Tired of sonera?

Keskustelu osiossa 'Mobile Phones', aloittaja Per-Arne, 27/11/07.

1. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Still not a word from sonera... last thing I've heard is that my reclamation went on translation the 5/12-07... so I'm guessing I will get my answer in may or something... Wooohooo... sonera, you suck!

2. adapter- Tunnettu jäsen

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    It will take 2-4 weeks to get answer to your reclamation.

3. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    okey, now I got a answer from sonera, but have to say that this is the worst "standardform"-answer I ever gotten from anyone before, I also got a phonecall today from someone who claimed to be in charge of company-someting, dont remember his name, but his attitude was like he doesnt care about our "tiny" problems here, from the tone of his voice you could tell that he didnt care what we did, he didnt care or listen to anything of what I said. but I guess I will have to do as he told me, this will be a matter for the consumerrightsperson (dont know the correct word in english, konsumentombudsman in swedish anyway) I'm also going to go to the newspapers here and tell everyone how sonera "robs" there customers and how they serve us living here.
    I'm also going to tell the Landskapsregering/"government" here look into this and demand that sonera does something about their customercare in swedish and also that they present the same webpages in swedish as they have in finnish, there are several regulations here about what is demanded from companies who wants to do business here, and to me sonera isnt living up to those regulations and if they arent going to change they shouldnt be allowed to offer there "Services" over here, then they can stay on the mainland and let some other operator who is willing to give service in swedish and guaranee it offer there services instead. I guess I also have to set up a webpage, just like the one they created when people were pissed off at "3". that usually gets the company thinking. (even if I have my doubts about sonera, they act like they dont have to listen to anything or anyone. they does as they wish and dont care how it affects there customers.)

I dont know if the woman who wrote the letter to me but she refered to www.sonera.fi/puhelin, one of my complaints is about soneras services in swedish and she gives me a link to a page thats only in FINNISH. But hey, whatever happends, this thread will go on for atleast 10 more month :)

4. Celleri

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    This thread seems to become worth of 0. Per-Arne go around your wonderful island (which I by the way would sell to Sweden or sank on bottom of the sea) and tell everyone how they (Sonera) have made guilt against you... ROFLMAO

EDIT: This was my last and best comment on this thread.

5. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Thats a nice post from someone working at sonera, thats only prove that we are right on what we think about sonera, thanks alot :)

6. Mokamies

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Bra att du har fått svar på dina reklamation, nu är saken troligen klar från Sonera-sidan.

Men det här fungerar också på andra sätt. Kolla tex. ålandska elektronikbutiks webbsida www.kalmers.ax och berätta var du hittar finska där? Skulle Finland inte vara tvåspråkig eller hur - det betyder att ålandska företag skulle betjäna kunder också på finska?

7. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Nu finns det ju lite internationella bestämmelser ang. språket på åland, åland är enspråkigt svenskt vilket ska övervakas av FN, svenska och ryska ambasader för att övervaka att demitaliseringen håller osv, Finska fastlandet däremot är officiellt ett tvåspråkigt land, finska och svenska, även om svenska blir mer och mer undanknuffat på stora företag och statliga instanser, men jag kan ändå garantera dig att "finnar" får bättre service här på finska än vad vi får på svenska på fastlandet, kalmers är ju ett privat företag som själva väljer vilket språk de servar dig på, är du som kund inte nöjd så kan du ju alltid handla någon annanstans, sonera däremot är ett statligt företag som påstår att de servar på flera språk, då ska de inte börja gnälla om de sen får kritik för att de inte håller de påståendena, med tanke på hur deras inställning till svenskspråkiga är och med tanke på ovanstående inlägg så kanske sonera borde fundera över att lägga ner sin verksamhet här på åland, ingen skulle nog klaga här iaf...

8. jukra Tunnettu jäsen

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Z5
    This is not true.. Sonera isn't states telephonecompany anymore - ok, goverment has a small share portion but mainly Sonera is a private owned incorporated company.
    There's no must for Sonera to give service allso in Swedish, sad but true.

9. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:

This is still true as long as they are offering their services here, we have right to complete service in swedish in this case.

10. finnteme

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Iphone 4 White, Nokia N8
    Going to the newspapers in Åland

I have been worked many years on ferries between Finland and Sweden, and we had access to Ålands newspapers.
    There were always discussions, if someone found one finnish word somewhere, and it almost made headlines.. =) It was a common "joke" onboard, when someone found these articles. We had lots of good time, and it was very often..

But anyway, you are entitled to swedish customerservice if this company offers it, thats for sure. Not otherwise, because its not owned by state of Finland anymore. And Sonera offers support for swedish speaking customers, so they should also do that in professional manner.

11. jukra Tunnettu jäsen

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Z5
    I really don't follow you.. kalmers dosn't have to provide service in finnish but Sonera has to provide service in swedish.
    I agree, it would be good customer service to do that but it's no must!

Both are privatly owned companies and if they decide they can provide services purely in french - maybe not wise but they can do it.
    Any bureau in Finland has to provide service in Finnish and Swedish.. but this dosn't hold true for companies.

12. espenleka

espenleka Aktiivinen jäsen

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Can't say it any better...

13. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    no, companies here have to be able to give service in swedish, everything we sell have to have swedish manuals, etc. Even if åland is a part of finland there is a difference here, it have been like this even from when it got decided that åland should be a part of finland instead of sweden. In finland private companies can give you service in any language you want, but if they choose french, italian or anything like this, they probably wont get too much business because you go somewhere else, but if that company wants to start up here they have to be able to give service in swedish, otherwise they wont get any "näringsrätt" (rights to do business?, or something like that, dont know the exact word), and this is and old agreement between finland, åland, sweden, russia, UN and maybe some other too who was involved in this and this was to guarantee that the swedish language on åland would be guaranteed here. And thats why we can put demands on sonera, even if they now are a mostly privete company.

14. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    I can imagine that, you should read some of the discussions about building another golfcourse here now :p
    but then you can also imagine what the newspapers can do with this? :)

15. nalle Aktiivinen jäsen

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    So why on earth are you yacking about it here and don't go to the papers? Now you're just whining, and as you can see, to totally wrong crowd...

16. espenleka

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Yep, to be honest this is the totally wrong place to bring up critics about Sonera, you will get it returned back to you faster than you can say the word Sonera... ;)

17. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    thats not a problem, its worth this even if it only stops ONE person from signing up with sonera :)

18. espenleka

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Well, in this forum that might be much more difficult than in the papers.. thanks to our Sonera workers here... ;)

19. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    With comments like this:

And this:

This truly shows what soneras personel think of swedishspeaking customers, trying to make fun of customers complaints instead of trying to work on getting there CS in swedish better, just do as the ostriches and stick your head in the sand and hope that the problem will go away, it maybe works in mainland finland there you dont have to listen to customers complaints, but its alot different in small places like this, but sonera have never cared about this before so I'm guessing they wont start caring now either.

20. Per-Arne

0   0   0

Tykkäykset:
    Why would I want to pay for more when I'm already paying to much? And I will continue pushing your buttons until someone wakes up and realize you maybe have to change something, and this will be in the newspapers, hopefully already on friday morning, but you guys over there dont have to worry, I'm sure Sonera will make the dealers here get the shit for this.

I wish! then I maybe would have wanted to stay on my old workplace, but after a while you got sick and tired of getting all the customers complaints about how much problems they had getting in contact with you at sonera when they had any problems! And this did I also tell Pekka and that I had no other choice but to recomend customers changing their operator, but I never got any respons on that either. It is obvious that Åland is a too small customer group for sonera to care about, so why dont you just stop offering you services here when your obviously arent ready to give us a 100% service?

Jaa tämä viestiketju