1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivuston käyttöä, annat suostumuksesi evästeiden käytöllemme. Lue lisää.

Tired of sonera?

Keskustelu osiossa 'Mobile Phones', aloittaja Per-Arne, 27/11/07.

1. Kotkis Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    IPhone 5S
    Having read this, I don't think so. Your biggest problem seems to be that you think you don't get the service you need, in a language and time you insist. Although you probably have some point here, I'm pretty convinced there's something you could do with your attitude, as well.

2. kimmo Vieras

Plah, why bother. Im from Åland, I want service, I want it now and Im sure not giving any compromises. First time I read his messages, Im his sides, now Im not so sure. At Soneras "hinnoittelupolitiikka"(sorry I dont know what this is in english) we can discuss, but companys CS(customer service) is awesome, if you ask me. They call me back, if they promised, theyve helped me every problem I have(with sonera company). Im hard to understand that somebody have so much difficulties with this company, or there is not anybody that cant help him in swedish.

3. JPW™ Vieras

"Pricing politics" =)

4. kimmo Vieras

Thnks, yesterday my head was full of Sisu, didnt find right word(s).

5. nalle Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    If I can "f¤%#k the dot" (as the finnish phrase goes) a little, "pricing policies" would be correct...

6. JPW™ Vieras

If I can "f¤%#k the dot" more, it`s pricing policy... I was also a little bit....yesterday..

7. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    "I want it now"? I first got in contact with sonera about this, I'm guessing was 3-4month ago, it was when I was at my old job and worked as a sonera dealer, not even then did I get any help with this

Sure, if you speak finnish I'm guessing there isnt a problem, but try solving this in swedish, even sonera say their service in swedish is bad, and I've asked the CS several times that I want to talk to someone in charge and they say that someone will call me back in 24hours but they never do, so what to do?

Sure, I'm guessing the language is a big problem, but I know that this is a rather common problem over here for sonera, but they never seem to improve, rather the opposite? why? well, we are a too small region for them to care about, I'm guessning most of the people on then mail-land CAN talk finnish if they really have to, but its not like that here, but that doesnt sonera care about, and thats why we are having this discussion, I'm guessing sonera is trying to tire me out of this, they think if they ignore the problem it will go away... :(
    but they can be sure that this "problem" wont go away that easy :)

8. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    hmmm... last I heard from sonera was on the 5th and then they wrote that someone who speaks swedish would call me up the same day... yeah right... now its gone 2,5 weeks since I first contacted sonera and wanted someone in charge to call me back, still nothing, so how long do you think I should wait? until sonera realize I'm not going to lay down and die in the near future? SONERA, YOU REALLY SUCKS! Worst company I ever gotten involved with! I really hope that everyone who speak swedish in this country change there operator ASAP because you dont deserve our money!

9. espenleka

espenleka Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Now I'm curious to know how is it with the dna's and Elisa's swedish speaking customer care - or is there such a thing at all? Are them able to give better customer care in Swedish language than what Sonera is currently able to offer?

10. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    Like I said before, I dont know about DNA, saunalahti and the other "mainland"-operators but atleast ÅMT offers me full support in swedish, thats enough for me. If Sonera are going to continue like this they should stop offering their services here since they arent able to take care of their customers here.

11. ayifa

Tykkäykset:
    Elisa speaks swedish

I have several times called Elisa and everytime I have been able to speak swedish. Compared with Sonera it feels like you at last can get yourself understood and Elisa´s people in the customer care are friendly and helpful too. I have been Soneras customer for several years, but after that I got very bad support and very bad response (even if I spoke finnish) I decided that I don´t want to go on making business with Sonera. I am able to speak finnish, and I am living at the westcoast, but sometimes it is very hard to explain things in a language which is not your motherlanguage.

12. Masteri Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    iphone4 16GB Black
    If you call to customer care number 080017000 and wait a moment, you can choose service in swedish. Not so hard thing to do...

13. Ammattilainen Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Per-Arne has told earlier that choosing service in swedish does not help. People who answer the phone have spoken english although Per-Arne has chosen swedish in the menu.

14. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    There is people who speaks swedish, but it seems that when Per-Arne has called, "right" persons weren't available in normal (reasonable) time and phone call goes "other" people. In Finland, most common language is finnish, so most of workers speaks finnish. Customers who speaks ONLY swedish are not so much, so why in the world they should have same service level like others? And this was only my opinion. If I go to Finland west coast, I can't do anything because I can't speak swedish -> should I make a noise because anyone there can't speak finnish and I can't have service?

15. espenleka

Tykkäykset:
    And not so hard thing to do to read all messages in this chain first... right?

16. espenleka

Tykkäykset:
    Some companies offer more better services than others, so why use a company that cannot offer the satisfactory service level when there are better companies with better services available? Simple as that.

17. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Sonera will offer service also swedish, even reasonable level.

There is story about someone has call to the CS (finnish) and he/she have to wait 30min, and there is story that someone got pass less than minute wait time. I dont know why but Per-Arne seem to be like first one. Wait time changes between days, and even between hours.

18. Kotkis Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    IPhone 5S
    Yes you should...

19. irritus

irritus Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Nokia 6630, 700, N-Gage, Siemens M35
    Because Per-Arne has a two year contract going on.

It is very tiring to write a complaint, recalculate your bill and respond to a collection agency letter every month. Go Mobile tried that with me for a couple of months. Luckily my 12 month contract ended midway of sending these complaints. Thus I just terminated it normally, instead of dating my cancellation back to the day they first infringed the contract terms.

My opinion is that consumer agency should enforce that inadequate level of customer service is an additional valid cause for premature contract cancelling.

20. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    Until about 2month ago I worked at one of the sonera dealers here in Mariehamn, and I worked there for 5 years, so I have seen, and heard, how soneras service in swedish, both against the dealers here, and the customers here have gotten worser and worser over the last couple of years, I got complaints several times a week about how bad soneras CS in swedish had gotten, and I had to tell our customers that I had the same "service" too, especially since X X* at sonera took over this region, (what the hell is sonera thinking putting someone in charge of the swedishtalking regions when the person cant speak one word swedish! is that looking after their swedishspeaking customers?) we didnt get any info, not any contactperson, nothing in swedish from you, we only got promises about this and that but nothing ever happend, so dont come here talking about that soneras services in swedish is at a reasonable level because its even close to that! Maybe you should start listen to your swedishspeaking dealers and customers for once? because I'm guessing that this thread here is just going to be the tip of the iceberg...

Jaa tämä viestiketju