1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivuston käyttöä, annat suostumuksesi evästeiden käytöllemme. Lue lisää.

Tired of sonera?

Keskustelu osiossa 'Mobile Phones', aloittaja Per-Arne, 27/11/07.

1. Siniviiva

Siniviiva Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Jahas, Elisan aspan työntekijätkö sitten islanninkielenkurssille?

2. samumanu Vieras

Ei ei ei, se on hyvä ku jätät ne 2 kohtaa pois jotka täydentävät toisiaan. Elisa ei oo tainnu luvata islantia?

3. J.J-75 Bannattu tunnus

Tykkäykset:
  4. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    okey, enough OT, today I talked to the customer "service" for the 4th time in a week and the woman there said the same thing as the three before her, "she doesnt have athority to do and say this and that" she have to ask someone in charge to contact me and she said that they would get back to me in 24 hours (I REALLY have my doubts about this...) but I guess we have to wait until tomorrow and see what will happend... but please keep your discussions from now on in english, even if they are OT they still can be interesting to read for us who dont speak finnish :)

5. Masteri Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    iphone4 16GB Black
    Soneralta saa laskut, asiakastiedotteet sekä palvelut englanniksi tai ruotsiksi suomen kielen lisäksi. Huvittava ketju :)

6. adapter-

Tykkäykset:
    So, what is your problem anyway? The quality of service in this case is same even if you speak Finnish. You can't get answer right away because this isn't just a normal case. It can take 1-2 weeks to get the response.

When you call to Sonera's customer care (0800-17000) you can always get service in Finnish, Swedish and English.

If you live in Åland Island's there are only 2 real options to choose the GSM operator. ÅMT (Ålands Mobiltelefon Ab) and Sonera. If you take a look at the ÅMT:s price list (http://www.gsm.aland.fi/priser/priser.htm) you can notice that ÅMT doesn't have any talking time packets or SMS packets. Also the GPRS packets are quite expensive.

There are only 2 networks: Sonera and ÅMT. That’s why Elisa, Saunalahti and Dna aren’t marketing their connections in Åland Island’s.

7. kieran Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Is it really so ;)

8. Panda Vieras

Tulee ihan mieleen entisen työpaikkani asiakas, kailottaa täyteen ääneen tiskillä että "EIKÖ KUKAAN TEISTÄ MUKA OSAA RUOTSIA MITÄ IHMEEN PALVELUA TE MUKA LUULETTE TARJOAVANNE..." ja sitä rataa... Täydellisellä suomella. Mikä lienee Sipoolainen.

9. adapter-

Tykkäykset:
    About a year ago Elisa had a 3G network in a small area at Mariehamn, but not anymore. Now they are using ÅMT:s network.

10. jake79 Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Galaxy S4 Active ja DNA
    well that might be right, but it doesn't matter. Because for example using dna onni -line at ahvenanmaa cost same 6,9c/min what it costs in finland so... and you can use of course dna's packet lines too...

11. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    My biggest problem is that sonera changes the prices during peoples contract-time so that its get alot more expensive every month, thats not leagal according to the "konsumentombudsman"/consumerrightsorganisation, so why would I accept this?

Its maybe like this in theory but not always in real, you guys over there maybe not notice it but since I worked for 5 years at a sonera dealer here we know how low priority Åland have for sonera and we know that they dont give a f**k about complaints from here.

Yes, there GPRS fee is maybe higher, but they are charging by the traffic amount and not by the hour like sonera so It will be cheaper for me anyway.

those are the 2 official once but Elisa, Saunalahti and DNA also works here but as you say, they dont market their services here.

12. Celleri

Tykkäykset:
    Talking ain't taking you anywhere. You will be asked to make a reclamation anyway.

And by the way. GPRS is an additional service which is not counted under these limitations on changing contract. Prices of speech and sms hasn't changed, right?

Also the problem is not with the price but with your ability to use your phone?

Simpliest solutions for you (80€ in 10 months earlier) as you've paid 8€/month for gprs "without" doing anything I would suggest you to consider 5MB packet for data. It's half of the price you've paid and still gives you chance to more than you've done.

"I haven't even drove with my car... why it took 5 litres of gas? I just turned ignition 100 times to see what happends when I do so... Where can I file a complaint?"

13. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    Sure, but how many times do I need to contact you for this? My first contact to you about this was about 3month ago when I was at my old job and worked as sonera dealer here in mariehamn. Still havent gotten any respond on this.

And if sonera whould have kept my old price I would have paid 5-6€ for 10month so why would I accept paying 80€ or even half that? And If I'm the bad guy in this, how come your customer service have starting telling people that they will credit peoples GPRS-cost when they compain about it? I´m hoping that everyone who´s gotten costs like this will call and demand a credit on this.

14. Celleri

Tykkäykset:
    You've sent a reclamation? Ok, then you should have got answer with letter too.

I also understand you're upset with this kind of changes and the costs they've caused on you but there is actually nothing wrong been done. That's why I gave an option on you to go easy and take a packet.

You're not the bad guy (hope not) and atleast not on this case :) Just wanted to wake you up. As I said earlier GPRS is an addiotional service which is not guaranteed to be firm price for whole 2 years and can be changed.

I hope you get a solution for this but I doubt you're not satisfied with it. Not many would be but that's just how it goes. I'm just telling you the facts. You either accept them or you don't but still the facts won't change.

And no, I still don't think you're the bad guy.

About crediting GPRS costs I have no clue, sorry. I sure hope you'll get yours.

15. Siniviiva

Siniviiva Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Taitaa olla tämän ketjun avaaja vähintäänkin Slotten pikkuserkku. Jatkakaa....

16. Celleri

Tykkäykset:
    Joku muu saa jatkaa. Ei tämä johda mihinkään täällä, joten... No odotellaan kun saa vastauksen niin kuulemme siitä varmaan myös tässä ketjussa.

17. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    eka sivulla jo ilmoitin että GPRS-hinnoittelua saa muuttaa kesken sopimuskauden

tuntuu että hän on kuluttajaneuvojalta kysynyt vain että "saako kesken sopimuskauden muuttaa hintoja", vastaus "ei" -> ei muuta kuin valittamaan, vaikka oikeasti olisi pitänyt kysyä saako lisäpalvelujen hintoja muuttaa

18. jake79 Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Galaxy S4 Active ja DNA
    no eikö kysymys "saako hintoja muuttaa" tarkoita että saako mitään hintoja muuttaa?? hölömöä hommoo, mut mitä voikaan odottaa ko. lafkasta

19. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    Additional service? I never ordered any additional services, and If I havent ordered anything, I dont have to pay for it,
    but can you really say that GPRS is additional service today? sure, you at sonera will say that, but if you ask your customers, do you think they will think of MMS and GPRS as "additional" services?
    the more I have to find out about soneras way of doing business the more I'm getting the feeling that sonera is something that Robert Ashberg at swedish tv3's program "insider" would like to dig into, or SVT's Sverker and "plus", anyone there who in any way is in charge of something seems to be impossible to get in contact with!
    Only the customer service who all say the same thing, "I cant help", "I'm not allowed to", "I will ask someone in charge call you back", "I dont know who you should talk to", etc, seems like sonera is run by gangster and criminals that dont want to be seen, or heard in public... but in worse case I guess I have to keep this thread and other running for the next 10 month and atleast giving sonera some badwill, they dont diserve anything else so.

but who knows, maybe the strawberries will start growing on appletrees and someone from sonera (who is in charge) calls me back? well see :)

and to the other, if you are going to continue discussing what and what I havent said to the "consumerrightsperson" please keep it in english from now on, its unpolite to do anything besides that.

20. Ammattilainen Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Per-Arne, do you use GPRS on purpose at all? If you don't use GPRS, maybe you should create a non-working settings profile for the WAP-browser of your phone and activate it. Then you can not connect to GPRS-network by mistake.

Jaa tämä viestiketju