1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivuston käyttöä, annat suostumuksesi evästeiden käytöllemme. Lue lisää.

Tired of sonera?

Keskustelu osiossa 'Mobile Phones', aloittaja Per-Arne, 27/11/07.

1. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    How many of you have gotten your phonebills alot more expensive since sonera changed there way of billig GPRS-trafic in february? I signed up for a 2year contract in september 2006. but in february 2007 they changed from billing per mbit of traffic to instead charging you by the hour, so when I occidentaly press the "speed-button" for surfing on my sony ericsson K800i and starts the GPRS they charge me for 1hour even if I'm connected for 1-2seconds, so since febrary I have paid about 80€ for my GPRS-traffic instead of about 5€ that it would have been if they would have billed me after the older pricelist, happily I have been told that this isnt leagal since they cant change the price during this 2year period and because of this I'm going to cancel my contract with sonera and change to one that is more helpful to us who only speak swedish, its seems to me like sonera really hates doing business with people who cant speak finnish , so any one else out there who have reacted to the same thing and what have sonera told you when you have asked them about it?

2. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    You are right, Sonera can´t change prices during contract period, but this mean that Sonera can´t change call/sms-prices. GPRS is "bonus" or "extra" service (I don´t know right word) so price can change.

Sonera will help customers with swedish and english languages, when you call to the customer care number 0800 17000, you can choose which language you want to talk.

Ps. Call to customer care and order new service called Data 20, it cost´s 5,90eur/month and it include 20mb gprs/3G data

(sorry my bad english)

3. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    According to the "konsumentombudsman" (consumerhelper?) they cant do this, if they do, I have the right to demand they charge me by my old price or I can cancel my contract and have them credit what I have paid too much since febrary and also have them credit my phone if they dont unlock it for me.

yes, and they have, press 6 (I think) for help in swedish, guess how many times someone who dont speak swedish have answered anyway? more times someone who speaks finnish answers even If I have chosen swedish. And I dont have the time to sit in line for up to one hour trying to get in contact with someone so I call a different number who is for sonera dealers instead, there they usually answer in a few minutes

No thanks, since I barely ever use my GPRS I'm sure as hell wont pay for more, the only thing they have billed me for the last month is "accidents" when you hit it on and then turns the GPRS off after 1 or 2 seconds.

4. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Your gprs traffic cost´s 80eur and you say you barely use GPRS? 80eur/0,90eur=88,88 -> you have started almoust 90 GPRS connection and you say "I don´t barely use GPRS"?

Have you called this Dealer´s number? If I can give a advice for you, call normal customer care number, choose english and say that you have this kind of problem and you want speak swedish. They will ask your phone number and someone who speak swedish will call back to you

5. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    Yes! I have had 80-90 GPRS connections that have lasted for 1-2 seconds! But since I have a sony ericsson K800i that have a "GPRS-button" its almost impossible NOT to press it in mistake, even if you want or dont want any connections you will have this amount in a couple of month anyway. I'm not going to pay for this for the last 10 month of my contract, no way!

I have called the regular customer care number, but why would I settle for help in english if they claim to have service in swedish, If I press 6 for swedish it should be help in swedish that answers the phone, NOT in finnish, NOT in english, NOT in danish or any other language, but in SWEDISH, but since its almost impossible to get any answer or 0800-17000 I rather call 0800-14900 witch is for sonera dealers, on the last number you usually get an answer in a couple of minutes instead of having to wait up to 2hours on the normal customer care number, maybe you have the time for that but I dont! and since sonera have nothing in swedish on there webpage now I'm guessing they dont give a f**k about us swedish talking customers and thats why I dont want anything to do with them.

6. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Like you said, you have to wait a long time if you want a service in swedish. Still my advice is call them and speak english and demand that someone call you back and so on.. This in my advice because I have understand your problem is big and it should be fixed very quickly (way or other). Your english is very good so I think you have help if you ask

7. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:

Yes, I know I would manage in english, and I have done as you say several times too, but just becuase they dont give a f**k about us who speak swedish I'm not going to give them the right to speak english to me, I'm only going to use swedish with them and I dont care if they have to import an translator from sweden to help them, Its there business to take care of their customer service, not mine, what about if my english skills wasnt so good? who would help me then?

8. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    If you don´t speak finnish/swedish/english, how you could have a Sonera´s subscription ;)

9. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    you just have to speak only swedish and then you will be f**cked by sonera if you are using there "services".

10. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Are you sure you aren´t from Finland´s westcoast?

Because there live f**kheads, they speak perfect finnish but they are too proud to speak it. "My motherlanguage is swedish, everybody in f***ing Finland must speak also"

11. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    I live even more west than that, take out a map and find the middle between turku and stockholm and there you see my home island :p but my finnish skills is almost next to nothing (besides some bad words that usually get out when you have had too much to drink :p)

12. Mokamies

Tykkäykset:
    Javisst! Kan du inte bara ringa till Sonera Kundtjänst? Du får service också på svenska. Du kan också handla i Mariehamns Sonera Piste och dom kan ringa till Sonera.

13. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:

Mariehamns Sonera piste har jag redan vart i kontakt med, det var där jag tecknade abb men de var inte intresserade av att hjälpa oss ålänningar, det här skulle jag få ta själv. Och du kanske har tid att sitta och vänta 1-2h på soneras kundtjänst för att sen mötas av en finsk eller engelsk röst iaf fastän man har valt betjäning på svenska, men jag har då inte tid med det.

14. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    I can't speak swedish, but you spoke something about answering time? Example today, answering time was less than minute. That were one hour ago, I don't know how much is now

15. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    sure, in finnish I'm guessing there is no problem to get help fast, but a guy at sonera even told me today that soneras official languages are finnish and english, no swedish, thats why they also have nothing in swedish on there webpage now. So give me one good reason to stay as a sonera customer? they have gotten to big to care about their small group of customers who only speak swedish so why would I even want to give them one more cent of my money?

16. jake79 Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Galaxy S4 Active ja DNA
    That's interresting that "Swedish" Telia-Sonera doesn't offer swedish service here in Finland... Well change your operator, that might help you get better service... for example cheaper data usage. 1,5€/MB charge use nowadays many operators...

17. apache

apache Tunnettu jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Does operator change help at all? How well/bad others operators help and service in swedish?

18. Per-Arne

Tykkäykset:
    thats what I want to do, but sonera dont let me do so becuase I have 10 more month of my contract with them, sonera really have become a crappy company

Well, we have ÅMT here and there working language is swedish but I dont know about the other finnish operators ability to help in swedish

19. jake79 Aktiivinen jäsen

Tykkäykset:
    Puhelinmalli:
    Galaxy S4 Active ja DNA
    well at least DNA and Elisa offers english and swedish webpages. So I think that in those companies they can help in swedish too. Kolumbus offers swedish pages too. Sonera, Telefinland and Saunalahti use only finnish webpages, so...

20. Mokamies

Tykkäykset:
    Man får service på svenska från Sonera. Varför du inte bara ringa till kundtjänsten? Eller är du bara en troll?

Sku vara intressant att höra vem och var har sagt dig att Sonera bara använder finska eller engelska?

Du kan också handla via epost asiakaspalvelu@sonera.com - och be Sonera att ringa till dig.

Jaa tämä viestiketju