1. Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla tämän sivuston käyttöä, annat suostumuksesi evästeiden käytöllemme. Lue lisää.

Hardware bb5 unlock providers in Helsinki/Finland?

Keskustelu osiossa 'Microsoft ja Nokia', aloittaja IXianNorja, 23/7/09.

1. IXianNorja

Tykkäykset:
    If there's anyone that know of Finnish firms that offer hardware/cable unlocking
    of BB5 phones, could you please post their url here?

In my case I got two BB5 phones that _obviously_ can't be unlocked with dejan's software.(N80 and the new 5630 ). I've only found one online unlocking firm that /seems/ serious ( foneszone.co.uk ) but I'm a bit sceptical of paying 29.9 GBP when I don't have any way of making their life hell if they try to screw me. ;) I'm wondering if there's any firms in Helsinki or Finland that do hardware unlocking for these phones? The N80 is locked to TELE2 in Norway, and the 5630 is locked to DNA. <-- 5630 is priority 1.

IXianNorja <-- yes, I'm Norwegian but I don't know Finnish.. Yet. ;)

2. mcs101074

Tykkäykset:

Hi , I can unlock the N80 I am one of the few who is a registered business here in finland. The 5630 has security level 3 (SL3) and can only be unlocked at the moment by the DM3 system which is not available here in finland. It will become available although I am not sure how soon. Send me an email mcs101074@gmail.com with your details and we can go from there.
    MCS

Jaa tämä viestiketju